Popular property highlights
Located in Waikiki, Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is within a 10-minute walk of poplar sights like Honolulu Zoo. This 837-room, 5-star resort has a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a 24-hour business center.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Lychee Restaurant, the resort's onsite restaurant. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 837 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including furnished balconies, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 49-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Free local calls, laptop-compatible safes, and ironing boards are also available.
Guests of Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach enjoy access to free WiFi in public areas, 6 meeting rooms, and a 24-hour business center. Valet parking is available for USD 38.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach resort include a computer station, express check-out, and a porter/bellhop.
- Walking distance to Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour business center
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Fitness facilities
Amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour business center, 6 meeting rooms, and WiFi (complimentary).
Garage parking and valet parking are available (limited spaces).
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Year Built 1971
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 837
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach offers 837 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. 49-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
This Honolulu resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in December 2016.
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The buffet breakfast features fresh tropical fruits, assorted baked pastries, and a selection of hot and cold American and Asian style breakfast entrees.
Lychee Restaurant - offering an abundant breakfast buffet featuring local and season favorites, Hawaii-grown produce, and a daily Makana (Chef's Special). Adult breakfast buffet $35.00 per adult, Child breakfast buffet is $17.50 per child (ages 10 years old and under). Prices are subject to change without notice.
Nearby Things to Do
A hotel-guest-only fitness center is complimentary for guests. Accessible with an active hotel guestroom key, guests can workout on treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bicycles and enjoy a variety of weight machines and free weights.
A half-mile away (0.8 kilometers), Kapiolani Park has lighted tennis courts and a 3-mile (4.8 kilometer) jogging path. The popular 18-hole Ala Wai Golf Course is also a half-mile (0.8 kilometers) away.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 35.00 for adults, USD 17.50 and USD 35.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- In-room microwave fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
- Beach Pacific Hotel
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Alohilani Resort
- Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Beach
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Alohilani Waikiki Beach
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Complimentary use of tennis courts, golf cages and putting green (equipment included)
- Children 4 and under eat free at The Oceanarium Restaurant buffet with a paying adult
- Eco-friendly logo water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the hotel