Britannia Nottingham Hotel places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem and Nottingham Cathedral. This 166-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a business center, and free newspapers in the lobby. Nottingham Castle and Theatre Royal are also within a short walk.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
The 166 rooms have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, safes, and desks. Guests can expect WiFi and TVs. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
Britannia Nottingham Hotel features free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a business center. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with luggage storage, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Additional amenities include free newspapers and an ATM.
- Walking distance to Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem and Nottingham Cathedral
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Britannia Nottingham Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Nottingham hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, ATM/banking services, and an elevator (lift).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 166
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Britannia Nottingham Hotel offers 166 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Britannia Nottingham Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham
- Britannia Nottingham
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel
- Hotel Britannia Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Nottingham Hotel Britannia
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.