Located within a 5-minute walk of George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Hilton Alexandria Old Town is within a mile (2 km) of Lyceum. This 252-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a health club. It's in the historical district and also near Market Square and Athenaeum.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
Hilton Alexandria Old Town's 252 rooms are air-conditioned and provide MP3 docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free weekday newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
Hilton Alexandria Old Town features a health club, WiFi in public areas, and 9 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is USD 34 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Onsite dining
- Health club
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Hilton Alexandria Old Town1767 King St Alexandria VA 22314
This Hilton offers a prime location in the heart of Old Town Alexandria's shopping and dining district. The adjacent Metro station provides easy access to Washington, D.C.
The hotel's extensive services and amenities include a health club, a concierge desk, limousine transportation (surcharge), and the popular Seagar's Restaurant, which offers live entertainment Tuesday–Saturday. A 24-hour business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, along with faxing and copying services (surcharges). WiFi access is available (surcharge) in the lobby and available in guestrooms for a fee. Services for the hearing-impaired are also available.
Hilton Alexandria Old Town is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3800
- Conference space size (meters) - 353
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
Hilton Alexandria Old Town offers 252 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Seagar's Restaurant & Lounge - Upscale but casual restaurant and lounge with its own wine cellar. Lounge features 3 flat-screen TVs. Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasonal outdoor seating.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site health club includes a wide array of fitness equipment.
Paddle-boat docks and the Alexandria Marina, surrounded by parks and walking/bike trails, are within one mile of this Hilton. The Sports and Health Club of Old Town is within 2 miles, with a fitness center and classes available to nonmembers with a walk-in fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton Alexandria Old Town; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town
- Hilton Old
- Hilton Old Hotel
- Hilton Old Hotel Alexandria Town
- Old Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.