- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for golf tee times. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served at Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore.
- There are no elevators.
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The hotel felt like is was recently renovated, and well done. Our room was very nice, queen with a sofa. Breakfast was great.
The motel was a great location to the venue of world women's curling . Happy to have a continental breakfast that had variety for us. Found the motel to be very quiet not noisy. Staff we dealt with were very accommodating and were helpful with info about places to eat supper.
Room was large and clean. No matter what I did to the heating unit, I could not turn the temperature of the room down. The toilet was low to ground. My knees were at my chin when I used it.
Quick trip to watch some hockey, pulled in with no reservation and got a room, room was spacious, quiet and clean.
At arrival, some lights were burned in room. Then went to swimming pool , heater was broken ..... so cannot swim.5 snowmobile were parked under our windows , so motor noise non stop. So , never again i will go in this motel. For the price ,i have been rip-off .And they are not shy to charge full price for that .
Facilities are nice & clean and wifi is pretty good. Breakfast not really so good - soggy scrambled eggs and "pink" undercooked sausages
It was so cold in our room when we went in, I was shivering. We turned the heater on and it just blew warm air. Two hours later it was still cold. They offered a different room but it was also freezing. I slept in my long johns, pj’s and a hoody and was never once too hot during the night. The bathroom was clean with good water pressure. Breakfast was also very good.
Found thin threadbare sheets on bed. Counters were dirty in bathroom - everything looked like could use a good cleaning. Pillows were awful lumpy.
While finding this hotel from the west proved to be interesting and time consuming, the stay was as enjoyable as anticipated when I made the reservation. Definitely a bargain considering breakfast is included with the room stay, and pet friendly to boot!!
We have stayed at this location on our way up north for the holidays for the last 6 years. The beds are comfortable. It's close to shopping so we can settle our family and get a quick meal. We were really happy to see that they are pet friendly. It made travelling with our newest addition less stressful.
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Fitness center
Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Steve Omischl Sports Field Complex and within a 10-minute drive of Capitol Centre. This 71-room hotel has conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. In central North Bay, the hotel is also a short drive from Discovery North Bay and North Bay Area Museum.
Start your day off right with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, served each morning from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
All of Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore's 71 rooms are individually decorated and have an array of amenities, including sofa beds, private yards, and microwaves. 32-inch TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers are also standard.
Renovated in 2017, Travelodge North Bay Lakeshore offers a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-in.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 566 reviews