- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers'0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- 3 outdoor pools
Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers' places you 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Chateau Grimaldi. This 224-room residence welcomes guests with 3 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free self parking. It's also near Vence Cathedral and Renoir Museum.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite family restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 224 heated rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, stovetops, and dishwashers. Guests can expect to find WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Coffee makers and phones are other standard amenities. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Guests of Club Belambra Saint-Paul-de-Vence 'Les Oliviers' enjoy 3 outdoor pools, a nightclub, and karaoke. You can take advantage of free parking, along with a train station shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this family-friendly residence include a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, and WiFi in public areas.