- Liked: Cleanliness
- Oakes Garden Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Casino Niagara
- 3 min walk
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- 8 min walk
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Sheraton On The Falls Hotel is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Niagara Falls State Park and Horseshoe Falls, while Ripley's Believe it or Not and Greg Frewin Theatre are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Oakes Garden Theatre - 2 min walk
- Casino Niagara - 3 min walk
- Crystal Caves - 4 min walk
- Guinness World of Records Museum - 5 min walk
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark - 8 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 3 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Massimo’s Italian – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Fallsview Buffet – Serves dinner daily.
- Breakfast Buffet on 13 – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Niagara Vines Lobby Wineb – Serves dinner daily.
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sheraton On The Falls Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked not having to step outside (because its winter) the hotel and still have access to the water park, casino, hard rock cafe and more