- Skylon Tower
- 4 min walk
- Fallsview Casino
- 6 min walk
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Clifton Hill and Lundy's Lane are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Maid of the Mist. Niagara SkyWheel and Journey Behind The Falls are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Skylon Tower - 4 min walk
- Fallsview Casino - 6 min walk
- Greg Frewin Theatre - 8 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel - 10 min walk
- Maid of the Mist - 11 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 4 min drive
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 43 min drive
- The Flour Mill – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- 1904 Bar/Lounge – Wine bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort