- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- 3 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel
- 4 min walk
- Ripley's Believe it or Not
- 5 min walk
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Howard Johnson by Wyndham by the Falls Niagara Falls is in an area with good shopping. Clifton Hill and Lundy's Lane are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Horseshoe Falls and Cave of the Winds. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Greg Frewin Theatre - 3 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel - 4 min walk
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - 5 min walk
- Clifton Hill - 6 min walk
- Skylon Tower - 10 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 6 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 75 min drive
- Denny's – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Pizza Hut Express – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- KFC Express – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Baskin Robbins – Open daily.
About this property
Howard Johnson by Wyndham by the Falls Niagara Falls
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Need new staff
Not friendly staff at all. Not helpful when we forgot our toiletries at home all they suggested was we have a vending machine. We will not be back. Charge of $17 for parking is ridiculous!