- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Riverside Medical Center
- 5 min drive
- Virginia Living Museum
- 5 min drive
- Patrick Henry Mall
- 6 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newport News, Holiday Inn Newport News - Hampton is in the city center and near the airport. Colonial National Historical Park and Fort Monroe are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Patrick Henry Mall and Peninsula Town Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hampton Coliseum or Hampton Roads Iceplex.
- Riverside Medical Center - 5 min drive
- Virginia Living Museum - 5 min drive
- Sandy Bottom Nature Park - 6 min drive
- Patrick Henry Mall - 6 min drive
- Christopher Newport University - 6 min drive
- Newport News Station - 10 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Burger Theory Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Newport News - Hampton
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room and staff were excellent, even when our Expedia booking messed up our room type and we needed an extra rollaway last minute. You can tell they've done some quick, cheap things to make the hotel feel nicer than it is, but still great for a night's stay. Breakfast buffet.. that you had to pay for, was low quality and not really any different than a free continental breakfast, so that was a waste. But overall, beautiful grounds (lots of Christmas decorations!). And seems they had some events going on that you could participate in. Would recommend and stay again if needed.