- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hampton University
- 18 min walk
- Hampton Roads Convention Center
- 6 min drive
- Hampton Coliseum
- 8 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hampton, Hampton Marina Hotel is in the city center and on the waterfront. Lamberts Point Golf Course and Riverfront Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Peninsula Town Center and Norfolk NEX. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hampton Coliseum or Norfolk Scope.
- Hampton University - 18 min walk
- Hampton Roads Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Buckroe Beach and Park - 7 min drive
- Boo Williams Sportplex - 7 min drive
- Hampton Coliseum - 8 min drive
- Newport News Station - 18 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Regatta Grill – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Oyster Alley – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Latitude 37 – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Hampton Marina Hotel
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Old and outdated but great location
The hotel is in a great place, close to everything but the property needs work. Rooms are dated and need renovation.