- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bounce House
- 12 min walk
- Mary Immaculate Hospital
- 5 min drive
- Fort Eustis
- 7 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newport News, Days Inn by Wyndham Newport News is in an area with great shopping. U.S. Army Transportation Museum and Lee Hall Mansion are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Patrick Henry Mall and Peninsula Town Center. Water Country USA and Busch Gardens Williamsburg are also worth visiting.
- Bounce House - 12 min walk
- Mary Immaculate Hospital - 5 min drive
- Fort Eustis - 7 min drive
- Patrick Henry Mall - 7 min drive
- Newport News Park - 9 min drive
- Newport News Station - 21 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Vancostas – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Newport News
Food and drink
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
It was......the TV didn't work but the maintenance man swapped out one immediately. We received absolutely NO CLEANING SERVICES the entire stay. People were fighting next door. They bust out the windows. No ice machine. Nothing in the room was usable because there were to close sockets to plug in anything... microwave nor refrigerator...and we paid for that!