- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Fashion Island
- 11 min walk
- Corona del Mar State Beach
- 5 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 8 min drive
- Balboa Pier
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Newport Beach, Fashion Island Hotel Newport Beach is in the city center and near the beach. Balboa Pier and Newport Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Consider The Observatory for a night out, and don't miss Santa Ana Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Fashion Island - 11 min walk
- Corona del Mar State Beach - 5 min drive
- Pelican Hill Golf Course - 5 min drive
- University of California-Irvine - 7 min drive
- Balboa Pier - 9 min drive
- Tustin Station - 12 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 13 min drive
- Oak Grill – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Aqua Lounge – Alfresco dining cocktail bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Market Place – Café. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Fashion Island Hotel Newport Beach
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I had my birthday at the hotel and have stayed in the past and enjoyed- check-in was ok although the person that did so was quite unfriendly. Did not make me feel welcome and never once looked at me while he worked in the room. The room was fabulous- always is! Will be back but hope that the greeting will be a bit better-