- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dromoland Castle Golf and Country Club
- 19 min walk
- 8 min drive
- Quin Abbey
- 8 min drive
- Shannon (SNN)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Newmarket on Fergus
Located in Newmarket on Fergus, The Inn at Dromoland is in the suburbs and next to a golf course. Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and King John's Castle are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cratloe Woods and Dromore Wood Nature Reserve. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Dromoland Castle Golf and Country Club - 19 min walk
- Tombstone Airsoft - 8 min drive
- Craggaunowen - 8 min drive
- Quin Abbey - 8 min drive
- Knappogue Castle - 11 min drive
- Ennis Station - 11 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 14 min drive
- Deerfileds Restaurant – Gastropub offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Inn at Dromoland
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
It was disappointing. We stayed in room 318 at the very end of the corridor and our room was freezing. We slept with our clothes on. Maybe it was because we were at the end of the long long corridor. I informed the receptionist when checking out and she was apologetic.it was a pity as it spoiled our night away.