Orbitz Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Midtown, YOTEL New York is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Times Square. This 4-star hotel has 713 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central New York and also close to Broadway and Central Park.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a full breakfast is available for a fee.
Guests can expect to find 32-inch an LCD TV with cable channels and Netflix, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. The bathroom offers a rainfall showerhead, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a sofa bed, free local calls, and a laptop-compatible safe.
At YOTEL New York, guests have access to a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas. Parking is available for USD 45 per night (USD 62 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and tours or tickets. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include 5 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Times Square and Broadway
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
YOTEL New York
YOTEL New York, built in 2011, is an ultra-modern, largely automated hotel, offering a luggage-storing robot should you arrive early or are staying in the city after check-out, a restaurant with communal tables that can be raised and lowered, and an airport-style check-in desk with self-serve monitors. The hotel includes a restaurant, a lounge, and a terrace bar with fire pits.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Multiple small meeting rooms, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also available, and the hotel includes a fitness center.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Year Built 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 713
- Number of floors - 27
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
YOTEL New York offers 713 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A breakfast is served at YOTEL New York.
East and West - East & West offers shareable small and large plates that pair perfectly with a curated wine list and signature cocktails. Open daily from 7 AM to 11 PM, East & West is the perfect spot to eat, drink, meet, work, watch, and play during your visit.
Club Lounge and Bar - Serving a menu of drinks and snacks.
Terrace - NYC’s largest hotel terrace, serves the East & West menu and is a great spot for outdoor dining or to grab a drink during the warmer months.
Nearby Things to Do
YOTEL New York includes a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00 (subject to availability)
- YOTEL New York Times Square
- YOTEL Times
- YOTEL Times Square
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel New York
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- YOTEL New York Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL Hotel
- YOTEL New York at Times Square
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.