- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Central Park
- 5 min walk
- Columbus Circle
- 5 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall
- 8 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighborhood, WestHouse New York is in the city center and near a metro station. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Times Square and 5th Avenue. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Central Park Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Central Park - 5 min walk
- Columbus Circle - 5 min walk
- Museum of Modern Art - 8 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 8 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 11 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 3 min drive
- 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 22 min drive
- The Terrace – Alfresco dining rooftop bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
WestHouse New York
Awards and affiliations
- WestHouse New York is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was so friendly and the rooms were very nice. We made a great choice to stay there!