Located in Midtown, Hilton Manhattan East is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal. This 300-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Located centrally in New York, it's also close to Times Square and Empire State Building.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, there's also a lobby lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All 300 air-conditioned rooms feature coffee makers, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Video-game consoles, phones, and ironing boards are also available.
At Hilton Manhattan East, guests have access to a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 55-65 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Hilton Manhattan East
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Hilton Manhattan East offers 300 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and video-game consoles. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
One block west of the United Nations, The Tudor Hotel provides a quiet, peaceful retreat within easy reach of the city’s top attractions, shops, and businesses. Grand Central Terminal is just 2 blocks from the hotel. Times Square and the Theater District are 7 blocks (less than a mile) away. Numerous corporate headquarters are within 5 blocks; pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is across the street.
Both the business center and the fitness center are open 24 hours a day. Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Year Built 1931
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tudor Bar & Grill - Full American Breakfast Buffet including hot and cold items. Bistro specialties at dinner. Cobb salad, Penne Bolognese, New York Strip Steak among menu highlights. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Central Park, 1.25 miles from The Hilton Manhattan East, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a host of other recreational diversions. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a picturesque lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55-65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- East Manhattan Hilton
- Hilton East Manhattan
- Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Hotel East Manhattan
- Hilton Manhattan East
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel New York City
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel
- Hilton Manhattan East New York
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed