- Liked: Staff & service
- Columbia University
- 2 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- 5 min drive
- Lincoln Center
- 6 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York's Harlem neighborhood, Harlem YMCA is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Central Park and Randall's Island Park, while Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and Metropolitan Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Yankee Stadium, and consider making time for Central Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 135 St. Station (Malcolm X Blvd) is 3 minutes by foot and 135 St. Station (St. Nicholas Av.) is 8 minutes.
- Columbia University - 2 min drive
- Central Park - 2 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 5 min drive
- Lincoln Center - 6 min drive
- Columbus Circle - 7 min drive
- 135 St. Station (Malcolm X Blvd) - 3 min walk
- New York Harlem 125th St. Station - 19 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This looked like a prison cell in person. The bedding was a thin sheet, the entire building smelled like cigarettes, and there was a common shower with a door that didn’t close entirely. I checked out immediately. Would not recommend.