- One World Trade Center
- 6 min walk
- Battery Park
- 10 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 3 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center is in the city center and near a metro station. One World Trade Center and National September 11 Memorial are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) is just steps away and Rector St. Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- One World Trade Center - 6 min walk
- Battery Park - 10 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 3 min drive
- New York University - 6 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 13 min drive
- Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) - 3 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 8 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 39 min drive
- View of the World – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It's location, cleanliness and staff privide an excellent experience when staying in NYC.