- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Washington Square Park
- 18 min walk
- Union Square Park
- 3 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 4 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, citizenM New York Bowery is in New York's Bowery neighborhood, an area with great shopping. 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Washington Square Park - 18 min walk
- Union Square Park - 3 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 4 min drive
- New York Stock Exchange - 5 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 13 min drive
- Bowery St. Station - 1 min walk
- New York 9th St. Station - 3 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 22 min drive
- CloudM – Open on select days.
- CanteenM – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
citizenM New York Bowery
- Disliked: Staff & service
The light options were unique but everything were controlled by the ipad system so that it was bit confusing. I wanted to connect my phone to the TV for airplay but it didnt work out. I called the front desk for help and there were going to send engineers over but it took me more than 15mins to wait so I gave up. I didnt want to waste my time waiting inside the hotel. Also I wanted to watch movie but it only allowed me to watch 2-3 movies it didnt work out.