- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard and Visa. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Historic Turn-of-century Home0.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Magazine Street
Located in Uptown Historic District within a short walk of Magazine Street, this vacation home is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Audubon Park. The vacation home includes a kitchen, a fireplace, and a balcony.
The vacation home is air-conditioned and features a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a balcony or patio. There's space to spread out with 2 bedrooms and a dining area. Other standard amenities include a washer/dryer, a fireplace, and a sofa bed.
This vacation home is a smoke-free vacation home.