- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mountaineer Casino
- 1 min walk
- Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame
- 9 min drive
- The Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort
- 10 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Cumberland, Mountaineer Casino-Racetrack-Resort is next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tomlinson Run State Park and Beaver Creek State Park, while Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame and Museum of Ceramics are cultural highlights.
- Mountaineer Casino - 1 min walk
- Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame - 9 min drive
- The Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort - 10 min drive
- Tomlinson Run State Park - 15 min drive
- Williams Country Club - 28 min drive
- Parkersburg, WV (PKB-Mid-Ohio Valley Regional) - 158 min drive
- Riverfront Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- La Bonne Vie – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Big Al's – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- The Gatsby Dining Room – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property