- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vanderbilt University
- 17 min walk
- Marathon Music Works
- 20 min walk
- 6 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nashville, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/ West End is in the city center. Nashville Broadway and Mall at Green Hills are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Centennial Park and Riverfront Park. Consider Ascend Amphitheater for a night out, and don't miss Nashville Zoo, a top local attraction.
- Vanderbilt University - 17 min walk
- Marathon Music Works - 20 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 5 min drive
- Parthenon - 6 min drive
- Centennial Park - 6 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 10 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/ West End
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location! A good walk to downtown but the free shuttle got us part way there. Lots of local to the hotel amenities too and The Row on Lyle Street has nightly music. Spotless, spacious, great free breakfast, helpful friendly staff. The suite had a king bed, fridge, microwave, and couch and two televisions! Quiet and tastefully decorated...and the bathroom facilities were awesome.