- 7 min walk
- Centennial Park
- 8 min walk
- Vanderbilt University
- 9 min walk
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University is in an area with good shopping. Parthenon and Belle Meade Plantation are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Nashville Broadway and Ascend Amphitheater. Check out an event or a game at Bridgestone Arena, and consider making time for Nashville Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Parthenon - 7 min walk
- Centennial Park - 8 min walk
- Vanderbilt University - 9 min walk
- Nashville Broadway - 13 min walk
- Belmont University - 6 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 3 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Park25 Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property was very close to Vanderbilt University