- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vanderbilt University
- 16 min walk
- Marathon Music Works
- 2 min drive
- 2 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nashville, Hutton Hotel is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Centennial Park and Riverfront Park, while Nashville Broadway and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bridgestone Arena or Nashville Municipal Auditorium.
- Vanderbilt University - 16 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 2 min drive
- Marathon Music Works - 2 min drive
- Parthenon - 2 min drive
- Centennial Park - 3 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 2 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Mane & Rye Dinerant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
This was my sixth visit to the property. I started staying here when my son was at Vanderbilt from 2009-2013. I got one bad suite in 2010, but accepted it because I walked in without reservations. In the past I voted for The Hutton for awards, along with Charleston Place, because I liked it very much. I have always liked the location--still like that--and the courtesy car; however, they won't take you as far as they used to. And those valet car parking fees are exorbitant! The staff is always wonderful. Check-in is a snap. Our room with a king was tiny! And there was only a desk chair to sit in, which is not relaxing. My husband and I had to squeeze by each other--and he is a thin man! The pocket door was smudged with makeup on both sides. You're welcome for my cleaning services.