- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 6 min walk
- Centennial Park
- 7 min walk
- Vanderbilt University
- 11 min walk
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nashville, Holiday Inn Nashville - Vanderbilt - Dwtn is in the city center. Nashville Broadway and Ascend Amphitheater are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Centennial Park and Riverfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bridgestone Arena or Nashville Municipal Auditorium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Parthenon - 6 min walk
- Centennial Park - 7 min walk
- Vanderbilt University - 11 min walk
- Nashville Broadway - 14 min walk
- Belmont University - 6 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 13 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 15 min drive
- The Commodore Grille – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Nashville - Vanderbilt - Dwtn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean Convenient location to broadway and to Bridgestone Clean Very reasonably priced