- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vanderbilt University
- 15 min walk
- 5 min drive
- Marathon Music Works
- 6 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nashville, Courtyard By Marriott Vanderbilt-West End is in the city center. Nashville Broadway and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Parthenon and Belle Meade Plantation. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bridgestone Arena, or consider Ascend Amphitheater for a night out.
- Vanderbilt University - 15 min walk
- Parthenon - 5 min drive
- Centennial Park - 6 min drive
- Bridgestone Arena - 6 min drive
- Marathon Music Works - 6 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 2 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
- TheBistro-EatDrinkConnect – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Courtyard By Marriott Vanderbilt-West End
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed here for 3 nights. It was in walking distance to everything from Midtown to downtown. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They do offer a shuttle if your not into walking. The beds are comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.