- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Vanderbilt University
- 18 min walk
- Marathon Music Works
- 19 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena
- 2 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nashville, Aloft Nashville West End is in the city center. Nashville Broadway and Ryman Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Parthenon and Belle Meade Plantation. Consider Ascend Amphitheater for a night out, and don't miss Nashville Zoo, a top local attraction.
- Vanderbilt University - 18 min walk
- Marathon Music Works - 19 min walk
- Bridgestone Arena - 2 min drive
- Nashville Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Parthenon - 3 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 10 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 11 min drive
- ReFuel – Serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Aloft Nashville West End
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
What I liked the most is that parking was almost on the same floor as our room 7th floor. The room was really big for a standard two queen bedroom. The location was pretty good and felt safe even past midnight. I didn't like the amenities. There was one soap and coffee, an iron, and shampoo and body wash. That was it. For the price, I would have expected more. My husband pointed out some mishaps in detailing around the room as well.