- Mill Springs National Battlefield Visitor Center
- 26 min drive
- Pulaski County Park
- 30 min drive
- Somerset, KY (SME-Lake Cumberland Regional)
- 32 min drive
- Lake Cumberland Winery
- 70 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This vacation home is located in Nancy. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Zollicoffer Park and Pulaski County Park, while Mill Springs National Battlefield Visitor Center and The Center For Rural Development are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.
- Mill Springs National Battlefield Visitor Center - 26 min drive
- Pulaski County Park - 30 min drive
- Burnside Marina - 47 min drive
- General Burnside State Park - 48 min drive
- Lake Cumberland Winery - 70 min drive
- Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass) - 116 min drive
About this property
Breathtaking Cumberland Lake Vacation Home
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Perfect for family getaway.
We had 11 people it was perfect for the group. The large kitchen downstairs was awesome. Quiet neighborhood but friendly. Nice location on the lake but could be a pain if it’s a busy weekend as it’s on the main part of the lake. No complaints at all. Owners met us at the house, very kind and polite, as we checked in asked if we had any questions then left us be the rest of the week.