- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Wet N Joy Water Park
- 1 min walk
- Nagpur (NAG-Dr. Ambedkar Intl.)
- 13 min drive
- Sonegaon Lake
- 20 min drive
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Le Meridien Nagpur is in an area with good airport proximity. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Narrow Gauge Rail Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sonegaon Lake and Mangalwadi Garden.
- Wet N Joy Water Park - 1 min walk
- Sonegaon Lake - 20 min drive
- Baidhnath Square - 28 min drive
- RamDham - 28 min drive
- Telankhedi Shiv Temple - 30 min drive
- Nagpur (NAG-Dr. Ambedkar Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Latest Recipe – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Kabab Hut – Theme restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Longitude – Bar. Open daily.
- NA – Diner. Open daily.
About this property
Le Meridien Nagpur
Food and drink
The hotel seemed to be going through some renovation so there is smell of paint etc. The staff is dinning are is the best, very attentive and responsive. The access road to the hotel is not fully paved and feel like a dirt road.