- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
New Tanda3.0 out of 5.0
- Walking distance to Confucius Shrine and Glover Garden
New Tanda places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Confucius Shrine and Glover Garden. It's also close to Oura Church and Megane Bridge.
Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
For entertainment, guests can expect to find TVs.
Renovated in 1989, New Tanda offers a gift shop. You'll find extended parking. Staff members can help with accommodation requests, and provide a safe deposit box at the front desk.