- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Foxwoods Resort Casino
- 5 min walk
- Tanger Outlet Foxwoods
- 6 min walk
- Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- 8 min walk
- New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center and in the historical district, Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods is in an area with good shopping. Tanger Outlet Foxwoods and Olde Mistick Village are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lantern Hill Trailhead and Preston Highway Park. Check out an event or a game at Mohegan Sun Arena, and consider making time for Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Foxwoods Resort Casino - 5 min walk
- Tanger Outlet Foxwoods - 6 min walk
- Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino - 8 min walk
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center - 20 min walk
- Stonington Vineyard - 11 min drive
- Westerly Station - 18 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 49 min drive
- Al Dente – Serves dinner daily.
- Alta Strada – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- Cedars Steakhouse – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- David Burke Prime – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- Vue 24 – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Wouldn’t stay there again - bedding is not comfortable decor is dated