- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hackley and Hume Historic Site
- 6 min drive
- Lakeshore Bike Trail
- 7 min drive
- Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County)
- 9 min drive
- Jumpin' Jupiter Skate & Fun Center
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Muskegon, Travelodge by Wyndham Muskegon is near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Haven Beach and Hoffmaster State Park, while Muskegon Museum of Art and Frauenthal Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights.
- Hackley and Hume Historic Site - 6 min drive
- USS LST 393 - 7 min drive
- Muskegon Museum of Art - 7 min drive
- Lakeshore Bike Trail - 7 min drive
- Jumpin' Jupiter Skate & Fun Center - 9 min drive
- Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County) - 9 min drive
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Muskegon
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stay here frequently when in town for work. I will admit that the area is not the nicest you can find in Muskegon however the majority of the time that is the most negative thing I could say about this hotel. The hotel was bought by a new owner and is generally in good repair - the rooms are always very clean and all of the staff are AWESOME. I will admit that like any hotel sometimes there are other guests there who are loud or come in late at night making noise, but i have found that everywhere I go. In general it is a clean and very well priced hotel for short stay purposes!