- Medbury Park
- 6 min drive
- Bygone Basics
- 7 min drive
- Michigan's Adventure
- 12 min drive
- Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Whitehall, Cocoa Cottage Bed & Breakfast is in the historical district and on a lake. Muskegon Winter Sports Complex and Lewis Farm Market & Petting Farm are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Huron-Manistee National Forest and Medbury Park. Don't miss Michigan's Adventure. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's central location.
- Medbury Park - 6 min drive
- Bygone Basics - 7 min drive
- Michigan's Adventure - 12 min drive
- Double JJ Water Park - 15 min drive
- Big Blue Lake - 17 min drive
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) - 70 min drive
About this property
Cocoa Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The B&B was beautiful, the owners were fantastic, friendly and made you feel like family during your stay. I would stay there again just for the homemade fudge! I can't say enough good things about this establishment. 5 stars!