- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Fort neighborhood, Travellers Inn Mumbai is near a train station and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds, or consider a night out at JioGarden.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Railway Station - 9 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 27 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
Travellers Inn Mumbai
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No.. no..never again!!
Not worth it. Like a roach motel and very dusty and dirty. Culture shock for a bad experience.