Property is centrally located, Breakfast is not up to par, there are minimum towels, I will not stay next time
- Jaslok Hospital
- 12 min walk
- Hanging Gardens
- 16 min walk
- Mahalaxmi Temple
- 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Malabar Hill neighborhood, The Shalimar Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. Haji Ali Dargah and Mahalaxmi Temple are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Chor Bazaar. Traveling with kids? Consider KidZania Mumbai and Taraporewala Aquarium.
- Jaslok Hospital - 12 min walk
- Hanging Gardens - 16 min walk
- Haji Ali Dargah - 2 min drive
- Chor Bazaar - 3 min drive
- Mahalaxmi Temple - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Central Station - 2 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Gulmurg – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Smooth – Pub with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
The Shalimar Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room smelled perpetually damp. Staff was helpful.