- Gateway of India
- 2 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- 2 min drive
- St George Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the sea, The Oberoi Mumbai is in Mumbai's Nariman Point neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Gateway of India - 2 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 2 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 3 min drive
- St George Hospital - 3 min drive
- Crawford Market - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Fenix – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Vetro – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ziya – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Oberoi Mumbai
Awards and affiliations
- The Oberoi Mumbai is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent property Good location