- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Wankhede Stadium
- 6 min walk
- Flora Fountain
- 12 min walk
- Rajabai Tower
- 15 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mumbai, InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is on the Strip and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Consider JioGarden for a night out or Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association if you're traveling with kids.
- Wankhede Stadium - 6 min walk
- Flora Fountain - 12 min walk
- Rajabai Tower - 15 min walk
- National Centre for the Performing Arts - 15 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 2 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 7 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Dome - Terrace Skybar – Poolside rooftop bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Kebab Korner – Ocean-view family restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Long & Short Gastrobar – Ocean-view café with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open 24 hours, reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, helpful & friendly staff. Option filled breakfast with attentive staff.