- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone
- 4 min drive
- MIDC Industrial Estate
- 4 min drive
- University of Mumbai
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hilton Mumbai International Airport is in Mumbai's Western Suburbs neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Consider JioGarden for a night out or Tikuji-ni-Wadi if you're traveling with kids.
- Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone - 4 min drive
- MIDC Industrial Estate - 4 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 9 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 26 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 27 min drive
- Airport Road Station - 2 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Imperial China – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Brasserie – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- The Brasserie Grill – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Lounge Bar – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Crystal Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice ambiance, delicious complimentary dinner and friendly hotel staff (they even went out of the way to book an Uber for me after midnight).