- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Gateway of India
- 11 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- 17 min walk
- St George Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Colaba neighborhood, Fariyas Hotel is in the city center and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds, or consider a night out at JioGarden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Gateway of India - 11 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 17 min walk
- St George Hospital - 4 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 4 min drive
- Crawford Market - 4 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 11 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 25 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Tamarind Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Tamarind Poolside – Poolside restaurant. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Coffee Talk – Serves light fare daily.
- Tavern Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
One of the better hotels in the south of the city, location is great for getting around without being noisy as it's a couple of minutes off the causeway and nice and close to the sea! Staff were very friendly and courteous and always welcoming.