- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Swinomish Casino
- 1 min walk
- Bearfoot Art Glass Studio
- 13 min drive
- Bay View State Park
- 13 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Anacortes's Whitmarsh Junction neighborhood, Swinomish Casino & Lodge is near a train station and near the beach. Cascade Mall and The Outlet Shoppes at Burlington are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kukutali Preserve and Skagit Bay.
- Swinomish Casino - 1 min walk
- Tulip Town - 12 min drive
- Bearfoot Art Glass Studio - 13 min drive
- Bay View State Park - 13 min drive
- La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum - 14 min drive
- Mount Vernon Station - 16 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 100 min drive
- 13moons Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner on select days, happy hour available.
- Carvers Cafe – Family restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- 10 Sports Bar – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Fat Burger – Diner offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Manchu Wok – Diner offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Swinomish Casino & Lodge
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The rooms were clean and they had several amenities. The man who checked us in was outstanding in every way. I needed to get a one hour late check out and found the woman to be abrupt and not very customer friendly. After discussion I did get the extra hour, but was not left feeling like a valued customer.