- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Swinomish Casino
- 1 min walk
- Bearfoot Art Glass Studio
- 13 min drive
- Bay View State Park
- 13 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Anacortes's Whitmarsh Junction neighborhood, Swinomish Casino & Lodge is near a train station and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kukutali Preserve and Skagit Bay, while Anacortes Community Theatre and Anacortes Museum and Maritime Heritage Center are cultural highlights.
- Swinomish Casino - 1 min walk
- Tulip Town - 12 min drive
- Bearfoot Art Glass Studio - 13 min drive
- Bay View State Park - 13 min drive
- La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum - 14 min drive
- Mount Vernon Station - 16 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 100 min drive
- 13moons Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner on select days, happy hour available.
- Carvers Cafe – Family restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- 10 Sports Bar – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Fat Burger – Diner offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Manchu Wok – Diner offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Swinomish Casino & Lodge
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Our stay was not nice the beds are almost as bad as sleeping on the floor , not comfortable. When we went to go to bed we found the sheets had dried blood on them. Housekeeping no answer so we threw them off and left them in the corner covered the bed and slept under a blanket notified them in the morning and all we got was im sorry to hear that I'll pass it along for the housekeeping crew to be more careful