- Skagit's Own Fish Market
- 2 min drive
- Cascade Mall
- 2 min drive
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- 3 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Burlington is located in Burlington. Children's Museum of Skagit County and Heritage Flight Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Skagit River Park Playfields and Tulip Valley Winery.
- Skagit's Own Fish Market - 2 min drive
- Cascade Mall - 2 min drive
- Children's Museum of Skagit County - 3 min drive
- Skagit River Park Playfields - 5 min drive
- Tulip Valley Winery - 7 min drive
- Mount Vernon Station - 8 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 80 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Burlington
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
It was veryyyy out dated. The suite definitely wasn’t as nice as we had hoped. Furniture was very old. Pull out bed was extremely uncomfortable because of how old it was. This hotel carries the HI Suites name, but it doesn’t hold up to the standards. Breakfast was VERY CLEAN!!!!!!! My kids LOVED it. So many options and delicious! Not sure if we’ll come back to this one. We’ll see!