- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Washington Park
- 16 min walk
- Anacortes History Museum
- 5 min drive
- Anacortes Community Theatre
- 6 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)
- 60 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn is located in Anacortes. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Washington Park and Tugboat Beach, while Anacortes Community Theatre and Anacortes Museum and Maritime Heritage Center are cultural highlights.
- Washington Park - 16 min walk
- Anacortes History Museum - 5 min drive
- Anacortes Community Theatre - 6 min drive
- Anacortes Museum and Maritime Heritage Center - 6 min drive
- Cap Sante Park - 10 min drive
- Mount Vernon Station - 32 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 105 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves light fare.
About this property
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very welcoming reception. Terrific location and very well appointed spaces - appreciated the different art on the walls. Really enjoyed the breakfast selection and the local newspapers. The only drawback was that the new carpet (which is lovely) had that strong 'new carpet smell'. This will disappear over time so definitely not a show stopper!