- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- John Storvik Playground
- 3 min walk
- Anacortes Community Theatre
- 3 min drive
- Cap Sante Park
- 6 min drive
- Anacortes, WA (OTS)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Anacortes, Anaco Bay Inn is in an area with good shopping. Cap Sante Boat Haven and Tulip Valley Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore John Storvik Playground and Guemes Island.
- John Storvik Playground - 3 min walk
- Anacortes Community Theatre - 3 min drive
- Anacortes Museum and Maritime Heritage Center - 3 min drive
- Cap Sante Park - 6 min drive
- Anacortes History Museum - 8 min drive
- Mount Vernon Station - 21 min drive
- Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Anaco Bay Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had a really great stay at this Inn, very friendly (but not intrusive) staff, very clean, inviting property and room. Tonnes of space, great shower/bath, overall I would recommend.