- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Blue Heron park
- 2 min drive
- Surf 'n Slide Water Park
- 4 min drive
- Montlake Park
- 8 min drive
- Moses Lake, WA (MWH-Grant County Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Moses Lake, Lakeshore Inn Water Front is in the business district and on the waterfront. The Links at Moses Pointe and Moses Lake Mud Flats and Sand Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Blue Heron park and Montlake Park.
- Blue Heron park - 2 min drive
- Surf 'n Slide Water Park - 4 min drive
- Moses Lake Museum & Art Center - 5 min drive
- Montlake Park - 8 min drive
- Moses Lake Mud Flats and Sand Dunes - 14 min drive
- Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) - 103 min drive
About this property
Lakeshore Inn Water Front
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
It's a cute place run independently. I prefer these places. It's right on the lake in which we watched a spectacular sunset. Man at front desk was very kind. It's an older place but clean and had all the amenities. We were very happy with this hotel.