- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Blue Heron park
- 2 min drive
- Surf 'n Slide Water Park
- 4 min drive
- Montlake Park
- 8 min drive
- Moses Lake, WA (MWH-Grant County Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel is located in Moses Lake. The Links at Moses Pointe and Moses Lake Mud Flats and Sand Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Blue Heron park and Montlake Park.
- Blue Heron park - 2 min drive
- Surf 'n Slide Water Park - 4 min drive
- Moses Lake Museum & Art Center - 5 min drive
- Montlake Park - 8 min drive
- Moses Lake Mud Flats and Sand Dunes - 17 min drive
- Ephrata Station - 30 min drive
- Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities) - 75 min drive
- Paradise Lakefront – Serves dinner.
About this property
Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
My husband and I like to stay for romantic get aways but we had so much fun last time we figured we would try bringing our two sons. When we arrived I wasn't offered water like the people before me checking in and I only received three food vouchers instead of 4. I asked the lady why and she said kids share one....which was not true or what the people serving food knew to be true. So I just went without breakfast so both my kids could eat. It's normally not a big deal but the whole point of staying was to finally be able to relax and not be stressed and I just found it unfortunate I had to go without a meal when I paid full price for a room and it states it should be included.