Popular property highlights
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center places you next to St Andrew's Anglican Church and within a mile (2 km) of other popular attractions like State Historical Museum. This 218-room, 4-star hotel has round-the-clock conveniences like a fitness center, room service, and a front desk. It's in central Moscow and also close to Bolshoi Theatre and Red Square.
Enjoy dining at Lobby Cafe, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center's 218 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect WiFi and 21-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, ironing boards, and desks.
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center features a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is RUB 1200 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Close to Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 5909 square feet (549 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 218
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5909
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 549
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2005
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center offers 218 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 21-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels.
Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Lobby Cafe - This cafe serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Terraneo - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Flat Iron Bar & Roadhouse - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 590.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 1050 and RUB 1450 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 750 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: RUB 750 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: RUB 1200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 590.00 per night
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Moscow City Center
- Courtyard Marriott Moscow City Center
- Courtyard Moscow City Center
- Marriott Courtyard Moscow City Center
- Marriott Moscow City Center
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.