Book your room at Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Located in Latin Quarter, Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal is within a 5-minute walk of University of Quebec-Montreal and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Bonsecours Market. This 352-room, 3.5-star hotel has an indoor pool along with free in-room WiFi and a fitness center. It's in central Montreal and also close to Notre Dame Basilica and Christ Church Cathedral.
In addition to a meal at the onsite restaurant, you can also enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You can sip a beverage at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with continental breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The 352 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, ironing boards, and desks. 40-inch LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests staying at Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Self parking is available for CAD 21.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 15 meeting rooms, and conference space.
- Walking distance to University of Quebec-Montreal and Bonsecours Market
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal1415, rue Saint-Hubert Montreal QC H2L3Y9
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 741
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1974
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 10,95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal Montreal
- Hotel Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hotel Gouverneur Montréal
- Hotel Gouverneur Place
- Hotel Place Dupuis
- Hotel Place Dupuis Montréal
- Place Dupuis Hotel
- Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel
- Gouverneur Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
- Hotels Gouverneur Montreal
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.