- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- 7 min drive
- Walter Fletcher Beach
- 7 min drive
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal
- 9 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Montego Bay, Sunscape Splash Montego Bay – All Inclusive is in the suburbs and on the beach. Hip Strip and Fairview Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Montego Bay Marine Park and Sunset Beach Resort Au Natural Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider AquaSol Theme Park and Rocklands Bird Sanctuary.
- Dump-Up Beach and Events Park - 6 min drive
- Montego Bay Marine Park - 7 min drive
- Walter Fletcher Beach - 7 min drive
- AquaSol Theme Park - 7 min drive
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Terminal - 9 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 10 min drive
- World Cafe – Open daily.
- Portofino – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Gohan – Restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Coco Cafe – Serves light fare daily.
- Barefoot Grill – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay – All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Food and beverages
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
The property reminds me of a military base when it comes to entering and leaving. I almost miss my flight because security wouldn’t let me leave the property without a checkout card that I needed from front desk. The funny thing is, no one was at front desk to assist me. Staff were frustrated and rude overall. To add insult to injury, it seems like everyone is trying to hustle. The entire need a face lift. The food was great. Ten (10) ago I went to the property for my honeymoon and it was a great experience. My wife wanted to the property with my son and pregnant sister to experience the same experience. To over surprise, our stay this time was the worst we have experienced at any property throughout our travels. I left very disappointed and cheated out of money. A family friend is planning a wedding and I did tell them that they are making a very big mistake. The reality is that I will never go back or recommend the property. Too many better options are available in Montego Bay, Trelawny or Negril. As guests, we will turn a blind eye to a outdated room and dirty elevator cab, but we won’t tolerate rude staff that doesn’t see the need to manage the guest experience. The staff makes all the difference in the world, not a building. Please feel free to contact me for more in-depth exposure on the subject.