- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Louis II Stadium
- 4 min walk
- Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille
- 5 min walk
- Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique)
- 4 min drive
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cap d'Ail, Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco is in the business district and on the waterfront. Casino Monte Carlo and Place Massena are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Monaco Harbour and Port of Nice. Traveling with kids? Consider Saint-Martin Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track.
- Louis II Stadium - 4 min walk
- Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille - 5 min walk
- Prince's Palace (Palais Princier) - 17 min walk
- Exotic Garden (Jardin Exotique) - 4 min drive
- Oceanographic Museum - 5 min drive
- Monte Carlo Monaco Station - 3 min drive
- Virgile Barel Tram Stop - 16 min drive
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 25 min drive
- Restaurant Le Cap – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view from the hotel is beautiful, right on the water and looking at the yachts.